Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
ApplyBoard is a Waterloo, Canada based software company with offices in Silicon Valley and Beijing. ApplyBoard's mission is to help students from anywhere in the world access the best education. It is dedicated to make finding and applying to overseas Universities and Colleges seamlessly.
As part of ApplyBoard Business Partnership team, you will play a critical role in expanding access to Universities and educational agencies, and securing ApplyBoard's long-term growth.
Your deep understanding of education and workforce, experience with the international education sector, and superior business development skill set will shape the future of ApplyBoard's enterprise business in China.
1. Prospect, develop and close enterprise partnerships with Universities and educational agencies.
2. Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends and data driven insights to develop innovative approaches to ApplyBoard's potential partners.
3. Inform ApplyBoard's China team and be representative for our enterprise partners, sharing customer driven insights across the company.
1. Ability to speak as a thought-leader and visionary in this space to University leaders and educational agency executives.
2. Ability to prospect, develop and close strategic partnerships and exceed ambitious goals.
3. Superior analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent verbal communication abilities, strong interpersonal and operational skills
4. Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous and fast-paced environments.
5. Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand and empathize with others
6. Ability to speak and write English/Chinese
Degree Type: Any
Location: Beijing, China
Start Date (FT): Flexible
Start Date (Intern): Summer 2017
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com and state in your application that you saw this job post from JingJobs.
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!