Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
China Admissions is a high growth, fast paced company looking for a marketing manager to join our team in Liangmaqiao.
About China Admissions
China Admissions is a leading online platform for foreign students to apply to Chinese top Universities and Chinese Universities to do international marketing. Founded in 2010 by UK students. Further info is here: https://www.china-admissions.com/about-china-admissions/
About the Role:
- You will be managing international marketing campaigns for China Admissions and leading campaigns for Chinese Universities
- You will oversee all marketing activities on: Facebook, Google, Adwords, Blog, Website Development, CRM, Email Marketing
- Set targets and develop strategies for 1) lead generation and 2) website traffic and 3) conversion rates, and create plans for achieving these targets.
- You will work with Chinese Universities, our CEO, tech team, and student counsellors and CRM to achieve these targets
- Review and track activities frequently, and send update reports to CEO and Chinese Universities.
- Manage a wide range of marketing projects
This might suit you if you have:
● Bachelor's degree required, background or experience in marketing, or computer science preferred.
● 1-2 years online marketing experience is required.
● Experience with Zoho, Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Website content, blogs, SEO, SEM, copywriting, online sales process, Email marketing, is an advantage.
● Excellent English is necessary, no Chinese is required,
● If you have studied in China, or abroad, yourself it is an advantage
- Work in a fast growing international company with our global team.
- Help international students to understand and build their future in China.
- Opportunity for you to work in a growing company with future opportunities.
- Competitive salary - 6-15k with opportunities for future growth
- Opportunity for growth based on results
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state which position you are applying for
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!