Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
Job Title: Sales support
Job category: Administration
Department/Group: Sales Department
Location: Beijing Office
Position type: Full time
Level/Salary Range: Negotiable
Role and responsibilities
1. Communicating and coordinating with Customers (Individual and Family policies), Insurance companies, Sales team
2. Organizing follow ups with insurance companies, customer, sales team efficiently and pro-actively. Keeping a clean and organized Database (YS) and Medical Admin page.
3. Providing excellent customer service to clients and support to our Sales team particularly through very fast response time
4. Solving problems related to payments of policies, delays in processing application forms, and any problems related to the administration of Individual Medical Insurance policies.
Essential Job Functions
1. Processing of Insurance Application forms, endorsements, cancellations (during the first year of validity of the policy)
2. Updating and monitoring of Pacific Prime database (YS) and Medical Admin page on a daily basis.
3. Maintenance of organized emails, email folders, outlook folders, and clean inbox at all times.
4. Answering to simple customer’s questions related to payments, administration of the policy
5. Keeping the customers updated about the status of the application (requesting for further medical information, confirm if policy is paid, give updates about the policy packs, etc.).
6. To fully support the sales team for the entire administration involved in the set up of the insurance policy.
7. To provide to the insurance companies all the details and paperwork needed in order to set up the medical insurance policy.
- Good English (oral/written)
- 2 years of work experience
- Supplementary insurance
- 20 days of holidays
- Fast learner
- Consultant with Sales experience
- Interested to grow within the company
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com and state clearly the job position you are applying to.
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!