Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
Job Title: Consultant
Job category: New Sales
Department/Group: New Sales Department
Location: Beijing Office
Position type: Full time
Level/Salary Range: Negotiable + commission
Role and Responsibilities:
1. To represent customers' interests, provide unbiased advice and distinctive unparalleled customer service
2. Promoting and selling insurance plans to prospective customers.
3. Contacting and securing new business accounts/customers
Essential Job Functions
1. Contact prospect clients who have enquired for medical insurance through our websites
2. Discuss (through the phone or/and in person) with potential customers their requirements for medical insurance (budget, pre-existing conditions, level of cover, geographical area of cover, etc.)
3. Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers
4. Efficient use of the Company CRM system
5. Expedite the resolution of customer problem and complaints
6. Assist prospect customers throughout the sale process and during the first year of the policy with queries, administration, paperwork
7. Coordinate with the administration team for the processing of applications and paperwork from when the application is received up until completion of payment
8. Coordinate with the claims/client services/renewals team when needed
9. Identify advantages and compares insurance companies' products/services
10. Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests if needed
In terms of languages skills, English is a must then we would prefer (in the order):
What we offer in addition to the salary structure:
1. Young and flat management (good atmosphere – participative management)
2. Startup mode company (fast growing pace company – everything possible if justified and make sense)
3. Organic growth only (management comes from internal promotion so great career path)
4. Young team (good work environment)
5. Very reputable brand (PP is known in the industry for Integrity & Impartiality, Trust, Professionalism and Expertise) with the client’s satisfaction as a priority
Reporting directly to the Sales Director/Team Leader
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state clearly in your application the job position you are applying to.
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!