Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
Product Marketing Intern will work on a variety of projects that integrate product development & marketing into events, online-product, and services. You will work with a blended cross-functional team and tackle most aspects of Paires Community. Moving from insights to executions, you will creatively solve complex problems, threading relationship-building and strategic business thinking together to make Paires great in product marketing.
1. Participate in the strategic development of Paires, assuming responsibility for the overall product development and marketing
2. Research relevant products in Korea and United States and draft reports
3. Represent Paires, conceive innovative event planning process that explore concepts that inspire young minds, implement events and iterate, and draft product design
4. Work with operation and marketing for product improvement
1. Good understanding of recent trends in youth culture, traveling, branding, social apps and social psychology in general
2. Undergraduate background showing great leadership and good programming skills
3. Experience from events planning to product design
4. Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
5. Positive attitude and motivation to deliver highest quality work
6.Entrepreneurial, experimental and self-driven while also being collaborative, with a professional presence
7. Self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks
If you are interested in pursuing job opportunities with Paires 友舍, you may send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Please state in your application that you saw this job post from JingJobs
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!