Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
Community Manager will work on a variety of projects that integrate icebreaking & community relationship-building into events, products, partnerships and services. You will lead a blended cross-functional team and tackle all aspects of Paires Community. Moving from insights to executions, you will creatively solve complex problems, threading relationship-building and strategic business thinking together to make Paires great in branding, events, differentiated services, business development and product marketing.
1. Act as a key player in the strategic development of Paires, assuming responsibility for the overall community strategy and execution
2. Define the user experience vision, brand strategy, solution innovation, and customer growth hacking for Paires “Members”, “Cohosts”, and “Super Landlords” projects
3. Represent Paires, conceive innovative event planning process that explore concepts that inspire young minds, implement events and iterate, identify key partnerships, lead team development from PGC to UGC
4. Work with operation team and design solutions for customer experience & relationship improvement
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum of 2+ years relevant relationship-driven experience, understanding recent trends in youth culture, ice-breaking game, branding strategies, inspiring events and social psychology in general
2. Undergraduate background showing great leadership and public speaking
3. Experience from events planning to strategic BD
4. Experience mentoring other members of a cross-functional team
5. Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
6. Positive attitude and motivation to deliver highest quality work
7. Entrepreneurial, experimental and self-driven while also being collaborative, with a professional presence
8. Self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks
If you are interested in pursuing job opportunities with Paires 友舍, you may send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Please also state in your application that you saw this job post from JingJobs.
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!