Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
Evoke Electric Motorcycles designs and develops electric motorcycles that are safer, greener, and more accessible to those with the desire to ride. Evoke electric motorcycles combine the latest technology from Evoke's power train with Internet connectivity; resulting in motorcycles capable of meeting the standards of professional riders, while offering comfort and safety features appealing to even the most novice of beginners. By simplifying the riding mechanics and integrating smart technology we have eliminated the rider's learning curve, expensive maintenance costs and dependency on fossil fuel, opening up the culture and sport to those who have been previously unable to join. Our electric motorcycles embody the future of motorcycling.
Join Evoke! The inside sales team's primary responsibility is establishing, nurturing and growing the sales pipeline. This includes researching accounts and identifying key players, outbound calling and emailing to generate interest, and explaining Evoke’s product and value proposition to executives and upper management across multiple countries. If you like being at the forefront of a sales cycle in a fast-paced and competitive environment, this is the position for you.
- Lead qualification and nurturing through outbound telephone prospecting
- Lead campaign execution via telephone, email and other avenues
- Scheduling product demonstration meetings between prospects and the Evoke sales team
- Organization and entry of lead prospecting activity into Salesforce
- Attending industry events for lead generation
The right candidate will possess the following attributes:
- One year of B2B sales/outbound telephone prospecting experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (writing sample may be required upon request)
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with results-driven focus
- Comfortable making dozens of phone calls per day
- A strong phone presence that projects enthusiasm, professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, numbers-driven environment
- Drive and ambition necessary to exceed monthly sales quotas
Availability: Full-time (40hrs/wk)
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!