Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
Evoke Electric Motorcycles designs and manufactures smart motorcycles that are safer, greener, and more accessible to those with the desire to ride. Evoke combines the latest electric power train with IoT and IoV technology; resulting in motorcycles that excites professional riders, while offering comfort and safety appealing to beginners. By simplifying the riding mechanics and integrating smart technology, we have eliminated a rider’s learning curve, expensive maintenance costs and dependencies on fossil fuel. We are unlocking the lifestyle and sport to new riders through our stylish brand, simplified riding experience, and enhanced safety. Our smart motorcycles embody the future of motorcycling.
The Associate Technical Writer creates and organizes content to support expansions, product changes and launches. This position will produce user-and agent-facing documentation that is clear, concise, accurate, and complete to allow users to effectively utilize and understand. The ideal candidate is highly skilled in translating complex information into easily digestible, user-friendly writing.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Creating new or revising existing documents in a manner consistent with company and industry standards, aiming for clarity and digestibility
• Organizing and maintaining content, managing alignment to channels via internal tools
• Assisting with document review, sign-off for approval, and coordinating distribution
• Ensuring a consistent and timely completion of launch readiness activities from a customer support content perspective
• Bachelor's degree in related field with a minimum of two years of experience in writing and editing, preferably.
• Online documentation experience/knowledge
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
Career Framework Role
Performs routine assignments in the entry level of the Professional Career Band. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
Location: Beijing Evoke HQ
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!