Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
CHEERS is the new wine generation making drinking wine fun, affordable and we love to make our customers smile! We sell imported quality wines at the best possible prices in our CHEERS Stores throughout Beijing as well as in our franchise partner stores throughout China. We love to surprise and entertain our customers with outstanding customer service, our wide selection of videos, store themes and fun marketing ideas. We transfer wine knowledge on and off line in a fun, informal but professional way! We are simple, real and authentic!
We believe in the strength and the potential of our staff. We respect, help and support each other, no matter what! We believe that everything is possible when we stay positive, flexible and smart, and we are always open to learn! We aim for being extraordinary and to provide the best wines and services to our customers! Our goal is it to expand CHEERS to 888 stores throughout China. CHEERS MAKES YOU SMILE!
Title: Marketing Intern
Reports to: Marketing Supervisor
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Responsible for all marketing activities. Being able to know what the newest trends are in the market and be able to implement fast for the benefit of our company’s mission: CHEERS MAKES YOU SMILE.
- Update PowerPoint presentations for franchise set up, monthly promotion and shop decoration
- Manage online marketing ads and campaigns
- Create and manage locations on mapping platforms
- Assist in the negotiation with multiple media platform
- Manage online marketing tools
- Write fun product descriptions in cooperation with CHEERS experts
- Start using foreign Social Media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Update stores information on online maps ( Baidu map, Gaode map, Tencent map etc)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Creative and fun, out of the box thinker
- High proficiency in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Very good communication skills
- Smart person and fast learner
- Knows what is popular in the Chinese market
Value every employee with an open heart and be ready to give support and help at any time
If you are passionate enough and interested in this position, please send us your application per email to: Samantha@jingjobs.com. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!