Please login and complete the two step application process. Approval from both parties is needed to view contact details.
CHEERS is the new wine generation making drinking wine fun, affordable and we love to make our customers smile! We sell imported quality wines at the best possible prices in our CHEERS Stores throughout Beijing as well as in our franchise partner stores throughout China. We love to surprise and entertain our customers with outstanding customer service, our wide selection of videos, store themes and fun marketing ideas. We transfer wine knowledge on and off line in a fun, informal but professional way! We are simple, real and authentic!
We believe in the strength and the potential of our staff. We respect, help and support each other, no matter what! We believe that everything is possible when we stay positive, flexible and smart, and we are always open to learn! We aim for being extraordinary and to provide the best wines and services to our customers! Our goal is it to expand CHEERS to 888 stores throughout China. CHEERS MAKES YOU SMILE!
Title: Community Manager
Reports to: Marketing Coordinator
Responsible for all PR, content writing and social media
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Create compelling and creative communications across our social media platforms, with greater emphasis on our weekly WeChat posts
2. Manage our WeChat account and constantly look and follow the latest trends
3. Manage our Weibo account, website and daily social media posts
4. Write online reports/texts after interviewing CHEERS experts
5. Create the monthly newsletter
6. Work with various App’s to post our latest information, ensuring we follow the App’s guidelines and templates
7. Develop our foreign Social Media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
8. Answer customer feedback
9. Manage the CHEERS picture library on our public folder
10. Work with and develop our English and Chinese media partners, ensuring they are regularly updated about CHEERS events and activities
11. Create statistics and monitor our progress from all used platforms and communicate to the team and management
12. Creation of imaginative, innovative and on trend PR content and management of media relations
13. Implement our CHEERS Core Values and CHEERS mission within all activities
14. Writing the content for all CHEERS communications
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Native Chinese
2. Must speak and write fluently in English
3. Creative, innovative, fun and an out of the box thinker
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Have contacts within the Chinese and English Media
6. Have a good understanding of the current Chinese market
7.Be able to spot trends and adjust to meet them
2. References of previous work or create samples which fits to CHEERS MAKES YOU SMILE
3. Motivation letter why working with CHEERS
Application should be sent to Samantha@jingjobs.com. Please state clearly in your email the job position title you are applying to.
Use this QR code to share this job with other people. It links directly to this job!